Gateway Chapter of the Missouri Pilots Association
Gateway Meeting September 20th
Speaker: John Teipen
John's vast aviation experience includes:
- FAASTeam Lead Representative promoting aviation safety
- Flight Instructor - Sport, Private, Commercial, Instrument, CFI, CFII
ratings in ASEL, AMEL, & ASES. Also: Sport Pilot, Private, Commercial,
and CFI ratings in Gliders
- FAA Commercial Pilot ASEL, ASES, AMEL, Instrument Airplane, Glider
(aero-tow, self-launch). Complex, High-performance, Tail-Wheel Endorse-
ment, Glider tow-pilot.
- FAA Designated Pilot Examiner
- FAA Unmanned Aeronautical Systems Certificate
- Owner & President of Aeronautical Proficiency Training LLC
- FAA Industry Airman Check Pilot / Remedial Training Instructor
-NCASE YouthWINGS Director, EAA KidVenture Co-Chairman, EAA
Young Eagles Pilot
When: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Where: American Legion - Creve Coeur Memorial Post 397
Dinner: 6:30 P.M.
We meet at Creve Coeur American Legion Post 397, 934 Rue De La Banque Drive, Creve Coeur, MO 63141. The doors open at 6:00 and the buffet line begins at 6:30 followed by the program at 7:30. It is not necessary to dine with us to attend the program at 7:30 p.m. We are a friendly and informal group, and we do ask that you make dinner reservations by the Monday evening preceding the meeting. Cost of the meal is $17.00.
For dinner reservations call Jean Murry at 314-469-3541 or email Donna.Crandell@Staples.com
First Flight: Is your son, daughter, or grandchild interested in aviation? Our Jim Byrnes First Flight Scholarship pays for an introductory flight with an instructor at a Metro St. Louis Airport. Applicant must be at least 16 yrs old and submit a short essay on why they are interested in aviation.
Click Here for last month's newsletter.