OPA Fly-away rescheduled to NEXT weekend, March 18
Ponca City Aviation Boooster Club
It is hard for me to write this, especially after enjoying a beautiful sunny morning on the way to work today. But due to the low IFR conditions predicted tomorrow morning in Atoka, we have decided to delay our trip to Reba’s place until next weekend. Hopefully the weather and plane availably will be align for us all next weekend.